Skip to content
Go to Top
- Raised $1.1 million to Purchase 150 acres in the Grafton area.
- Raised $140,000 to buy 12 more acres of pasture as you come across the cattle guard.
- Raised funds and Restored the Grafton Schoolhouse
- Raised funds and Rehabilitated the exterior of the Russell Home with new adobe walls, roof, fascia, windows and front porch
- Obtained agricultural, historic and riparian conservation easements on land in Grafton
- Four historic structures were Restored by private landowners on their property in Grafton: The John, Ellen Wood Home and the log barn and granary, the Louisa Marie Russell log cabin home
- Rebuilt the wood enclosure around the Berry grave site
- New expanded Grafton Brochure
- New interpretative signs in the town site and cemetery
- Placed the Grafton Historic District on the National Register of historic places.